• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Blue and Ollie......(starlight)

Bluesmum

Wise Old Thumper
It's taken me ages I know but here is Ollie (aka ollie bobb/bobble) and a couple of Blue too....

Venice09033.jpg

Ollie loving her Uncle Pete

Venice09030.jpg

Ollie playing dead (please excuse the mess...it was first thing in the morning and I hadn't had a chance to clear up....messy gits!)

Venice09016.jpg

Blues puddy little bum :love:

Venice09031.jpg

Ollie chilling

They never get shut in...the only reason theres still a door on is so Ollie can eat her dinner in peace without the fattie trying to steal it!

Aww :love::love:

Ollie really does do a good dead pose :lol:
The amount of times she done it here! And the noise!:shock:

Aww :love::love:

Ollie really does do a good dead pose :lol:
The amount of times she done it here! And the noise!:shock:

I know! she does it on top of the hutch too.....frightens the life out of me! she really is so naughty....she got up on the dining table the other day and tried to steal lasagne :roll::shock:

you made me snort! :lol:

God help you if you have pizza :shock:
Or garlic bread
They're like homing missiles :shock:
Honestly they really are a nightmare. It's so funny....Blue stands guard while Ollie steals stuff. If he sees you coming he scarpers and she follows....dragging the loot behind her.

Awww thanks!
You shall have to come over and meet them!
x

Oh I will definetely!! Am currently banished to the house on bunny guard, have all four in the lounge at the mo, have a look at my bonding thread, i started this morning, pretty nerve wrecking, doubt i'll sleep tonight!!

Back