• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Loughton to Dagenham

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Anyone in Loughton?
Could someone possibly get two guinea pigs to me?

Had a call this morning from an 82 year old man who has begged me to take them today :shock: as he has to go in hospital for tests and has no one to care for them. He took them in 4-5 months ago when some children got bored of them.

I have no way of getting there as he does not want to come to the station to meet me as it is a long way for him, and i would be going via train if possible, which today, isn't.

Thank you

Daft question - or maybe not!!
Which Loughton - Essex, Shropshire or Milton Keynes. I am assuming Essex but if Milton Keynes I could get them and hold onto them until a run can be organised. I would have to get a carrier as I am at work at the moment.

I can't do this today...it would take you about an hour by tube?

He said he lives about 45 minutes from the station and can not get there himself, i wouldn't mind if he could, but i can't go gallivanting around roads for three quarters of an hour :(

Yip,

I said to him, if he could get to the station i will meet him today, but he says he can't and he says he has not been on a train for years so doesn't want to come here, i think he may have a slight fear of them, by the way he was talking. He had called yesterday and asked as well. Just a bit worried what will happen to them as he doesn't seem emotionally balanced :(

Yip,

I said to him, if he could get to the station i will meet him today, but he says he can't and he says he has not been on a train for years so doesn't want to come here, i think he may have a slight fear of them, by the way he was talking. He had called yesterday and asked as well. Just a bit worried what will happen to them as he doesn't seem emotionally balanced :(

Ask if he would pay for a cab to/from the station?

I've pmd you

I also had a call from this person this morning asking me to take them. I gave him the number my local rescue, and after speaking to them she said she was in the process of trying to find a foster for them:? poor guy I think he's at his wits end

Last edited:
I also had a call from this person this morning asking me to take them. I gave him the number my local rescue, and after speaking to them she said she was in the process of trying to find a foster for them:? poor guy I think he's at his wits end

He really is, soz pm'ed back before i read this.
Hope she can find someone to take them in.

Back