• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Introducing Rosie (was Rosalea) from Barnsley ARC

martlou

Warren Veteran
Here's my little Rosie, we collected her from Angie at Barnsley ARC on Wednesday. She's a good hay eater, although not too bothered about other food. She's a house bunny, quite timid, lived in kitchen / dining room for first few days, and has been coming into living room for last 2 days. She goes a bit crazy when she comes in, racing round and doing massive binkys, leaps about a foot and a half in the air, spins full 180, and does funny little jumps from a 'standing start'. :love:

Here's a few pictures, sorry for the size, not sure how to make them any smaller.

Washing her face ready to be seen by the public...
washingfacesmall.jpg

Eating her hay like a good bunny
trayeatinghaysmall.jpg

Having a rest
satinbedsmall.jpg

Here I am mum!
peepingbehindcastlesmall.jpg

Lady of the Manor
castlewindowsmall.jpg

and a bunny bum to finish
buminwindowsmall.jpg

:love::love::love:

Last edited:
Awwwww sqqqquuuuueeeeeeeeeeee Rosie aren't you beautiful sweetheart!!!!! :love::love::love::love: You look so happy in your new home :D

Thank you , she is rather gorgeous :D She seems to have picked up wallpaper pulling where my bridge bunny left off:roll:

Oh wow what a pretty little girl she is! :D

I love the pic of her sweet little 'bunny bum', bless her!! xx :lol:

So glad Rosie as found her forever home:D:D:D
She originally came into because she was found in Blackpool town centre.
Thanks Angie for find her her forever home:D

awwww she looks really happy and settled.(and spoilt,thats what we like to see:D) i like the castle:)

The castle is brill, Rosie loves it! I was really pleased with her today because although she's been a very good hay eater since she came to live with us she's only grazed at her veggies and not been too bothered about her SS (only eating 2 or 3 pellets a day). She's still been pooing and weeing properly, so I wasn't worried but she now seems to have found her appetite as when I came home from work today she'd eaten it all up like a good girl. :D She's busy racing round the living room again at the moment:love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

Where did you get the castle from?
I see them popping up on the guinea pig forum frequently, i would love to get one for my spoilt bun!

Hi Amy0x, the castle is from bunnybazaar.com, look under 'tubes and hideouts'. It's called Chateau Lapin and costs £9.99. Sturdy cardboard with an upstairs floor too!:)

Hi Amy0x, the castle is from bunnybazaar.com, look under 'tubes and hideouts'. It's called Chateau Lapin and costs £9.99. Sturdy cardboard with an upstairs floor too!:)

i think thats not too bad a price,might have to invest in a couple my self for mine and the rescue buns:)

Back