• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

eastbourne to essex.....

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
can anyone help get some bunnies from eastbourne to essex, these bunnies have homes waiting but need help getting them there :D:D:D

we could get them to pease pottage so the trip is either

eastbourne to essex OR
pease pottage to essex

please if anyone can help get these bunnies to kris it would be realllly appreciated:D:D

I could maybe do it, if no1 else can. It's totally out of the way but I'm unemployed, so.... Only thing is, I have the time, but petrol money's a bit of an issue :?

I could maybe do it, if no1 else can. It's totally out of the way but I'm unemployed, so.... Only thing is, I have the time, but petrol money's a bit of an issue :?

How much do you think it will be?

I have to get 17 VHD vaccines soon >.<

It's a about a 200 mile round trip just some money towards it would be fine, I would normally do it for free, but income support is £64 a week and my rent is £245 a month - you do the math :? :roll: can it wait til next week? I have a vets aptmt at 11am tomorrow. What times are best to catch the M25?

It's a about a 200 mile round trip just some money towards it would be fine, I would normally do it for free, but income support is £64 a week and my rent is £245 a month - you do the math :? :roll: can it wait til next week? I have a vets aptmt at 11am tomorrow. What times are best to catch the M25?

Aww no :(
Its so expensive these days :roll:
When next week?
I am busy Monday and Thursday, possible Wednesday... Tuesday is okay for me?

Have no idea about M25, as i don't drive :oops:

Hmmm, OH's days off are Saturday and Sunday, he'll do a mental. So it's either Pease Pottage at the weekend or Eastbourne in the week? :?

if you like the seaside you could allways come and have a day at the beach and then pick them up before you go home:D:D:D

if you like the seaside you could always come and have a day at the beach and then pick them up before you go home:D:D:D

Nice try lady :roll::lol:

Really not sure about all the way to eastbourne, its a 240 mile round trip to eastbourne, 170 round trip to pease pottage. If I was gonna come to eastbourne i'd wanna bring OH so that would be sunday, otherwise I would pick them up from Pease Pottage, which would also be Sunday cos of your restrictions. Is Starlights ok to take them in on Sunday?

Back