• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Am I Doing Right In Giving Him A Football?

sonnet

Alpha Buck
When I picked Dylan up from bunny boarding after my holiday on Friday they told me that he had been enjoying playing with the football that was in his run. Dumb blonde me said 'aww I'll have to get him one then if he likes playing with it' - they said you do know what we mean don't you? Then it clicked :oops: he had been erm...enjoying the football!! :oops::oops:
Now he's only 4 & a half months old so I didn't expect to come home to this! :lol:
Anyway I gave him a football here as they said that it helps unneutered boys relieve their tension so to speak *ahem :lol:. Until today he's just been playing with it by rolling it around - then today he stared humping it :oops:

So my question is am I doing right in providing the football or is it encouraging his behaviour in any way (previous to going to boarding he hadn't displayed any sexual tension/behaviour)??

Do you plan on having him neutered anytime soon?

My first rabbit has his way with stuffed polar bear a coworker had bought for me . :oops: I figured it would let him get some of his sexual frustrations out until I was able to get him neutered.

He is just at the age were hormones cut in plus he's probably been able to smell lady buns at the boarding. It won't do him any harm but book him in for neutering before he starts on your feet or spraying urine at you :lol:

Back