• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

a bunny in trouble / u/d got her.../ going home

bunnyrun

Mama Doe
just had a call from a lady who says there is a flemish giant who has either escaped or been set free:cry: running loose in a car park of a care home, she has spent all afternoon trying to get someone to go and get the bunny as being in a carpark its in serious danger:cry: and apparently no one will help:shock: im stuck as i have no transport so im waiting for my mum to get back so hopefully she,ll take me over there.
not quite sure where im going to put another giant tho:roll:

i could be in for a long night:shock:

Last edited:
Oh, good luck! Poor bunny. :(

As for "where do I put a giant", you know the answer to that one! :lol: Bolton, we have a problem... :D

Awwh :( Poor bunny. Hope you manage to catch him... suprised no one is willing to catch him :( How can people be so cruel :cry:

Sending good luck vibes for you hun xXx

she,s not a flemish giant :roll: she,s a french lop and oh my is she gorgeaus:love::love::love:, she,s so friendly i just walked up to her and picked her up:love: so kay if she,s not been claimed in 7 days ;):lol::lol::lol:

piccies to follow as soon as she,s settled:D:D:D

Back