• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Vibes for Dylan please :'( - His limp is back Please help - Page 3!!

BunnyBekkie

Warren Veteran
Little fella just jumped out my bedroom window on to the patio :shock::shock:

He seemed fine when Martyn got him, but now he's limping. His front left paw.

I'm in shock. I can't belive it. I'm so scared.

He's at vets at 5.20.

Last edited:
Oh good grief poor Dylan :cry:

Sending vibes for him. I would keep him as still as possible incase he has sustained a fracture.

He was having one of his mad moments where he just runs around at fulls speed. He jumped on the bed, on to the window ledge and out the window. It was the first time I'd ever seen him on the window ledge. It all happened in about half a second. I was crying down the stairs I was so scared. He's bright and eating and being his normal self. Just limping :(

I'm shaking

oh good grief :shock::shock:
Hope hes ok and its nothing major xx
Just goes to show how determined bunnies are to give their owners panic attacks :roll::roll:

:shock::shock::shock:

I hope he is ok. I never ever leave upstairs windows open after George did the same thing, luckily he couldn't fall out because I had the window on a catch, so it was only partly open, but I was shocked that he jumped up there... the thought isn't worth entertaining.

i sympathise with you.... just remember when bunnies are on a mad one they don't think:roll: yoshi fractured his skull 2 weeks ago now when he was on a mad one and fell in a waste paper bin.... i thought i was going to loose him but he is on the mend and seems to avoid the room he had his accident in.

Its good that your boy is eatting :) sending loads of vibes for the vets visit hope he is ok. :wave:

I can't believe it. He's 100% fine.

His limp disappeared by the time i got him in his carrier, and he was digging in the waiting room!!! Had a good run about too and the vet couldn't believe it. Her only suggestion for him was a cape for him to wear!!! He's amazing!!! Wonder bun :)

His limp disappeared by the time i got him in his carrier, and he was digging in the waiting room!!! Had a good run about too and the vet couldn't believe it. Her only suggestion for him was a cape for him to wear!!! He's amazing!!! Wonder bun :)

:lol::lol::lol: Thats great news!!!! :lol::lol::lol: So its not just cats that land on all fours and have 9 lives then :lol::lol: Wonder bun indeed....:p

Phew, thank goodness for that !! :D

We've renamed him Danger Dylan :lol:

He's asleep in his crate now. We're making him rest. We'll let him out again in a bit. But with the window closed!!!

Back