• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Can't believe it has happened again, we are devastated

Hugo's There

Wise Old Thumper
We have just lost another very special bunny during a routine neuter :cry::cry::cry:

Little Geordie Bun died under anaesthetic this morning, to say we are devastated is an understatement. I have never seen Steve so upset at the loss of a bunny :cry::cry:

It was such a difficult decision whether to get him neutered or not, he had 2 check ups with different vets before we decided, but he was so desperate for company we decided to go for it :(

Loosing my wonderful Austin a few months back when he was neutered was the worse day of my life and now it has happened again :cry::cry:

Sometimes having the responsibilty of the lives of these special bunnies is just too much

Liz, I'm so sorry and really feel for you and Steve. :cry: Sleep tight Geordie. xxx

This has made me cry :( There was something about Geordie bun that made me drawn to him. Poor baby, binky free little boy!

I'm so sorry for Steve and your loss xx

Oh no! :(

I am so so so so sorry Liz. Don't 2nd guess yourself, I would have decided to go ahead with the castrate as well. No matter how short, his life with you was FANTASTIC and he knew how much you loved him (and everyone on here for that matter).

I bet he is having fun at the bridge, pain and disability free.

My thoughts are with you all. xxx

Back