• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Help!

So I just moved in with my dad, and my bunny stayed at my mom's for a bit. They after dropped my bunny off at a friends house for her to bring to me. My bunny used to go pee and poop in one spot of his cage, then I got her a litter box, and he began to use that. When my bunny arrived, I realized there was no litter box, and he didn't go in one spot anymore. When I let her out of his cage for a couple hours like I usually do, he peed and pooped all over the place. Also when I tried to hold him, like I usually do, he went nuts. I understand him coming to a new environment, will obviously take him a while to get used to. But I still don't understand why hes not litter trained anymore. I want to be able to get him trained so he doesn't have to stay in his cage all the time, because now that I am living with my dad we don't have cats trying to attack him all the time, but how do I prevent him from chewing wires and baseboards?

Many rabbits like to create a few spots of their own thru out the years, my ones do that too.

With wires, buy transparent rubber pumping soft hoses, cut it along the length of the hose, put the wires inside, and duct tape it. You only do it once. I done it back when I notice my buns started to chew the wire, and that was many yr. ago

Get them some natural wood to chew, that should reduce their freq. to chew on the base board. Scatter the natural wood around the house

Back