• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Bun poo is it cecal or is it upset tum!

CRBevis

Mama Doe
Can raisons go from being normal to being stodgey and unformed and a bit smelly if a buns tum is upset or not tolerating protein.

Bunnie use to and now Rommel produce a soft smelly poo within approx 5hrs after eating what i class as not good enough food due to low fibre content and greasy pellet.

It smells is softish and you could make out some hay particles in it. need to decifer if this is unformed softer cecals and explains why not being eaten or is it raisons coming out soft and unformed due to food upsetting his tum. Can you get normal healthy raisons one minute and then poor ones or is it cecals?

Cecals are dark small little bunched grapes (unless not eaten and trodden on) covered in there mucous and again whiffy.

Question, can you see anything in the cecal that resembles the fermentable fibre that is in the diet and would of moved into the caecum due to being a small fibre particle?

Can normal raisons go soft and stodgey, smelly and in clumps and particles visable in it?

Rommel is leaving poo parcels around and it appears to be coinciding with the digestion of his food, it smells is softish and you can make out some hay particles in it need to decifer if this is unformed softer cecals and explains why not being eaten or is it raisons coming out soft and unformed due to food upsetting his tum. Can you get normal healthy raisons one minute and then poor ones or is it not as nice cecals?

Sorry for waffling and repeating myself and confusing you as I keep typing a sentance and then editing another and then forgetting what done and where and then lose my mind and type it again:roll:

Last edited:
Back