• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What to buy Charlie?

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
Going to pets at home tomorrow (I know a lot of people don't like it, but its the best I can do) to spoil Charlie... Gonna get him a willow ball or two, some treats, a treat ball...and wondering if there's anything else that people have bought that their buns LOVE?

in the natural section min love the bell shaped treat (forgot whats in it:oops:), also dried corn is a fav too

Oh I saw those bells, will have to try him with one!

I need some toys too, he only really has chew things coz there ain't much more choice :(

Beau loves the Natural Fenugreek Crunchies, that I bought after loads of people on here recommended them. He also likes the mini corn of the cobs that you put in the microwave, popcorn for bunnies, there are few things he will eat without fail, this is one of them!! He also loved his loofah ball, he doesn't really play with it, just chews it, but he's never touched the wooden one we got him.

Though to be honest, his fave thing is still the yellow pages!!

yep thats the same with my two although alfie has a ball with a bell in it think ive seen them in pets at home and he loves playing with that

Charlie used to have one of them but he wasn't overly bothered.

I don't wanna get him too many treats coz he doesn't realllly need them, he ain't exactly wasting away :roll:

Charlie used to have one of them but he wasn't overly bothered.

I don't wanna get him too many treats coz he doesn't realllly need them, he ain't exactly wasting away :roll:

ok well defo go with the fenugreek crunchies, they LOVE them, and they're just corn and herbs, and they're quite little so u can just give a couple a day. Ditto the popcorn, it's just corn and Beau looooooooves it!!

A few people on here give the clover cookies also from the Naturals range, but Beau wasn't interested in these at all!!

I personally wouldn't get the corn on the cobs, as like us, bunnies can not digest it properly and i have heard people whos bunnies have had digestion/stasis like problems due to it.

a few of the rescues seem to like those seagrass mats, also the wooden oblong thing with a bell in, carrot patches always go down well with mine!

Do u mean these:

http://www.petsathome.com/find/cate...egory-is-6B+Boredom+breakers/product-is-18844

I love these but I always thought it was aimed more at owners than at buns :lol: so do the buns actually use it then? I really want a toy Beau actually plays with (he prob shouldn't be allowed to eat much more yellow pages!!

Nope, but once SimplyK9 have them back in stock, i am getting two for my bunch, as anything 'dangling' seems to intrigue and amuse them!

I'm thinking of getting one...They're like £11 :shock: Just for one toy! But I have £100 that was for Mables spay so the main part of it's best going on him I think

Back