• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sunshine + Black Bunnies...

tigerangel

Warren Veteran
Sunshine + Black Bunnies = Melty gooey blobs of bunny :love:

Sora & Smudgie-pie decided the house was much cooler than the garden today, but still insisted on mostly lying in the sun :roll: :lol:

sunbuns.jpg

sunbuns2.jpg

sunbuns3.jpg

sunbuns4.jpg

sunbuns5.jpg

sunbuns6.jpg

Aw gorgeous bunnies!! Rhubarb insisted on chilling under the magnolia all day! He must of been warm also with that black coat of his :)

Awww they look ever so relaxed chilling in the sun!

I wish Saffy would sit still for atleast 2 mins :lol:

:love:

Gorgeous :love:. I want to know where all the bunny poos are though, that carpet looks far too clean :shock:

:love: grogesu buns, well relaxed

ohhh who ate all the cadburys cream eggs from the bix yummy :lol:

That might have been me :oops: I ate about 40 of them in the space of 3-4 weeks :lol: my husband was lucky to get 8 during that time ;)

Gorgeous :love:. I want to know where all the bunny poos are though, that carpet looks far too clean :shock:

Whatever do you mean, my carpet is always this spotless :angel:

..... :lol::lol::lol:

I actually just pick up the stray ones as and when I see them :thumb: They're not too messy fortunately, except when I give them a willow ball stuffed with hay. THEN they're messy :roll:

Back