• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

check list.. have i missed anything

ilovemybuns

Alpha Buck
my babies are going to their new homes next sunday..
hopefully i havnt missed anything..they will be 8 weeks old..all have been seperated from mum today to make sure they ae feeding/drinking and ok on their own.
my friends are taking two each,and my daughters friend is taking one.

i have printed out some information sheets(from the list on my other thread)..and also a list of vets in the area who work well with rabbits.
i have put together a box of food/hay/treats that they are currently on.
i have seen my friends set-ups both ok..and asked for a picture of my daughters friends set-up.

have i missed anything??

Last edited:
It might be an idea to advise them to get them neutered if you haven't put that on the care sheets :) To make sure the pairs don't fight, ect

Sounds like you have got it all covered. Just wondering what about if they can't keep the rabbits for any reason have you specified that you would have them back.

Sounds like you have got it all covered. Just wondering what about if they can't keep the rabbits for any reason have you specified that you would have them back.

thanks will def tell them this..all this has come from using this site just wish i had found it when i first got my rabbits ..

Hi,
I would given them a sheet with the babies details i.e its date of birth, breed colour etc and details of the parents if you know them !

im at the vets in the morning so mum and buns can have a healthcheck and be sexed..
there new parents will be collecting some tommorrow x

well first babie has gone to his new home today they have called him albert..when he is old enough they are going to get him neutered and then get a resue bun companion for him..they have a huge garden for free ranging..

two pairs are going tommorow im sooooooo sad !!

Back