• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

What type is brandy?

happybunny22000

Warren Veteran
Photo-0126.jpg

I was under the impression he was a dwarf lop but someone said he had big ears :shock:

also does his head look skinny to you :oops:

How old is he? He looks like a baby french lop to me :? His ears are way to big to be a dwarf :lol:

:shock:
will he grow big big
- bigger than whiskey

anyone have a mix like this so I can see

How old is he? How big is he compared to Whiskey at the moment? :? His ears, eyes and head shape look just like my Lolas, and shes a frenchie :?

Where was he from?? hes absolutely gorgeous :love: His colour is really unusual :love:

someone in my town had some baby bunnies "dumped on her doorstep" so she kept updating everyone and they were ready to be rehomed this weekend I went to 'see' and fell in love
he is tiny by comparisson to whiskey

Maybe its just the pic then :?

he has awfully big ears for a dwarf lop though :lol: It would be interesting to see how much he weighs :) xXx

when i first got my mini lop he had huge ears compared to his body, his ears are still pretty long compared to the last mini lop i had

Back