• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Auntie Angie, Auntie Tracey & RU - look 1 of us is now a helicopter bun!

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
:wave: Hello Auntie Angie & Auntie Tracey,

We thought we would pose for some more piccies today for Auntie Denise - she told us you would want to know how we are doing :)

Well we are doing very well & are having a lovely time - although we are now split into 3 girls & 1 boy, as Auntie Denise says we can't have any naughtiness between brothers & sisters :oops: It's ok though because we can still see each other & get to rub noses through the bars :)

We just get so excited when Auntie Denise brings us veggies & grass - we try to climb up the side of the pen :lol:

One of us is now a helicopter bunny - we think it makes us look cute :love:

Please also give our mummy Lieisel lots of bunny kisses from us all & tell her she has to get better soon.

Hope you like our piccies, will send you some more soon.

Love Lieisel's babies
xxx

DSCF3672.jpg

DSCF3689.jpg

DSCF3674.jpg

DSCF3688.jpg

DSCF3690.jpg

:wave:Hello there - lovely to see how well you are doing. Hope your mummy's feeling better soon, I bet she's proud of you all.

:love::love::love: Lovely helicopter bunny. I love the photo of the bun sprawled out beside the teddy too. :love:

Honestly Auntie Angie we are be very very good babies :D Auntie Denise says we are no trouble at all - well except when we decide it's a good idea to poo in our hay rack :oops::lol: It doesn't matter though because we only do it so it can be re-filled - as we love our hay :D

:wave: i thought it a bit strange that they all had uppy ears, helicopter ears are very cute:D i wonder if there will be any more.

I think there might be Tracey - the little lad can't quite make his mind up & the little black girl keeps dropping an ear & then putting it back up :lol:

What they are really saying is: 'Auntie Angie and Auntie Tracey, auntie Denise is so in love with us (and who can blame her?) that she will never let us go.' :lol::lol:

Back