• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Archie & Emily - happily married! More pics 1st June

Bunnyaddict

Wise Old Thumper
Well at long last Archie & Emily are now finally a very loved up bunny couple :D:D:D After spending a lot of time together in the garden over the last week, they have finally fallen in love with each other :love:

I can't tell you how happy they have made us - finally Archie has lost his humping urge :oops: and Emily bless her has fallen for his cheeky charm ;)

Here's a few pics of the happy couple in their new pen in the dining room :)

DSCF3671.jpg

DSCF3660.jpg

DSCF3670.jpg

DSCF3661.jpg

Last edited:
Thank you everyone - have to say we're chuffed to bits that they've finally bonded :D Now Archie has got over his humping phase, he really does seem to have brought Emily out of her shell - she's always been quite timid, but he seems to be helping her no end :)

They were both sprawled out with me last night on the rug watching tv - 1 either side of me :love:

I just couldn't resist sharing some more pics with you of the happy couple :) I think these 2 are getting more smitten with each other as the days go on :love::love::love:

Please excuse the poos in their pen :oops: It was before I'd sorted them out :oops:

DSCF3694.jpg

DSCF3696.jpg

DSCF3698.jpg

:shock: They are Huge :love::love:
They are so CUTE together, i love big bunny love :lol:
:love::love:

:lol::lol::lol::lol: I have to say yep they are huge!!! I always wanted a dog but couldn't have one, then I discovered giant bunnies ;):love:

Thank you - I love big bunny love too :love::love::love:

Awwwwwwwwwwww Denise they look so happy together !! :love: :love: :love:

Thanks guys - they are so loved up I can't believe it :D:D:D

Yep it's a stuffed monkey Vikki that Archie's laid on :lol: Goodness I couldn't cope with 3 giant buns :shock: Archie is such a handfull bless him - he's into absolutely everything & anything :roll::lol:

i love to see bunnies in love. i have two that are very close and are always licking each others face and mouth both at the same time like they are kissing :love: archie and emily look lovely together:)

i love to see bunnies in love. i have two that are very close and are always licking each others face and mouth both at the same time like they are kissing :love: archie and emily look lovely together:)

Thank you - I know what you mean Tracey - bunny love just makes me melt :love:

The pic of them eating dinner is wonderful!!.....theyre so big and so totally gorgeous!!:love:

Thanks - I love that one too - nom, nom, nom, nom.......... I was sat on the living room floor with them chopping all the veg up & they both kept helping themselves until I fed them :roll::lol:

Last edited:
Back