• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Yay! The Buns have been free-range for the very first time.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
:D:D

They have been free-ranging on the garden this afternoon, and loved it! They have never had so much space to run about :lol: They didnt know what to do :lol: They ended up flopping down, out of breath :love:

Will get some pics tomorrow, as I think I may make it a regular thing :)

I bet they loved it. :love: Did you have trouble getting them back in though? :lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Oh Yes. Me and my mum were running round the garden like right weirdos :lol:

Sorry but :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:, After seeing you trying to get them out of the run here Jack I can SO picture you trying to catch them in the garden:lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol:

Oh Yes. Me and my mum were running round the garden like right weirdos :lol:

Hahaha. :lol::lol::lol: I wish I'd been a fly on the wall. Alfie and Bubbles usually take themselves back in at tea time, but I've had the odd day where I've been doing the weirdo impression in the garden trying to herd them back in. :oops::lol: Dh stands at the window wetting himself.

Charlie has taken to my garden well. He isn't toally free range but I let him out when I am out there and he loves it. Only trouble is catching him after - hubby doesn't come to help he just laughs :roll::lol::lol:

B X

Back