• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

bounty

xtine

Warren Scout
bounty my new rabbit had me laughing this morning i opened the cover on the hutch and she was sat on top of the hay rack. after making sure she wasnt stuck i had to laugh. bumble my other rabbit just looked on in amazement like me. xtine x

About a week ago Philly jumped on top of her Nero cage :roll: It nearly gave me a heart attack! her legs were slipping betwween the bars and I didnt dare 'grab' her as she only lets me p[ick her up if it suits her :censored: It took me about 5 mins of softly softly to get hold of her, all the while she was looking at me as if to say "arent I clever mummy?" :roll: she hasnt done it again thank god! but then I stand by my belief that Philly is half rabbit half mountain goat :lol:Shes a house bunny and I once lost her for 20 sodding minutes!! I found her on the 3rd :shock:shelf of the book case eating my books :? The 3rd shelf is about 3 foot high and even now I cant work out how she got there!! :love:

Back