• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The rest of my family :D

sarah&elsa

Young Bun
I've seen so many lovely pics of everyones non-bunny family members so I thought I'd share a few of my own little gang :D They all live with me in my student house in gloucester, apart from my cat who lives at home with my mum in wolverhampton.

(Sorry about the bad quality of some of photos theyre off my phone)

1yo gerbils Biscuit, Custard & Coco aka the shredding factory! They love to chew and destroy anything they can get their teeth on! :lol: :love:

DSC01526-2.jpg

DSC01574-1.jpg

16yo Tess, who likes to spend most of her time sleeping now but who used to be a very adventurous and independant puddy cat. The mark on her nose is a scar from her younger days when she used to keep the other cats in the neighbourhood in their place :lol: :love:

DSC01707-2.jpg

DSC01905-2.jpg

7yo collie cross, Molly who we adopted from a rescue centre when she was 1yo. She was very nervous at first, especially of men, but now shes the friendliest dog ever who has to give everyone she meets a big kiss no matter how hard they try to get away! :lol: :love:

DSC02245-1.jpg

DSC02255-2.jpg

Molly3-1.jpg

DSC02662-1.jpg

Mols loves all the other animals, here she is giving Joe a kiss/trying to eat some of his treat stick! :lol: She likes to sunbathe in the garden with the buns and pig :love:

DSC02559.jpg

Back