• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*sighs* how do you get soft poo out of fur?

Benjamin09

Young Bun
She's currently inside at the moment - and I'm not letting her out until I get this poo off her!

She's decided to lie on her poo, but instead of being a nice hard round one, it was them little soft ones...and they're stuck! and she's not even bothered by it - more interested in chucking her tube around :roll:

Its in between her front paw and her throat so its even in an awkward place to get out... I've tried kitchen roll to pick it off so far...

I can't get her onto her back to try do as I've now got a massive scrach down me... when she stands up, its squishes it further, and if she's standing on all fours, every time I go under her head she looks down so I can't find it again :censored:

Any suggestions to what else I can do??

You could try and wash it off if it's gone hard a little water and soap with a little prising will get it off. Or you could try cutting it off taking absolute care not to nick the skin. I have to do this with my elderly bun as he does really soft poos and can't clean himself properly.Hope this helps. If anyone has any other ideas please share them.:D

I use a little tiny bit of small animal shampoo mised with warm water and "wipe" it off with cotton wool pad (it is practically dry), that always does the trick. I have heard of the cornflour method but never tried it.

Back