• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Easiest Bond Ever Janeks 'George'

kayj

Wise Old Thumper
As most of you know I have given Janeks George is forever home after he and Oscar didn't get on. The minute he hopped out of the carrier I was in klove with him:love:. I had it all planned that I was going to bond him today with Opal as he keptgoing lying at the side of her in her run. Anyway I left him playing out in the garage all night and when I went in this morning he had decided to bond himselg with Gladys & Nigel who are a British Giant and a french Lop:D. I think it was a mistake as he had obviously jumped on top off the run and dropped on them. i went in this morning and they were all huddled together grooming each other:D:D.
Will take pics later:D:D

I am so, so glad he has settled in okay with you Kay :D. Gladys and Nigel must be seriously chilled to accept George so quickly!
I'm pleased he is doing well, and my boy has gone to a fantastic new home now, it makes it much easier for me, that I know he has gone to a forever home with you :)

You will have to come over with Theo one day and see him:D. Gladys & Nigel aren't normally that accepting of other buns so I was quite shocked but really pleased when i went in this morning:shock:
They look like mum, dad & son as they are all the same colour:lol::lol::lol:

Awwwwwww I'm so happy for George, he deserved to have some friends and I'm glad that this time it was so easy for him.:D

I loved this boy and if I'd had the space would have happily given him a home here with me.:love::love:

Fingers cross it doesn't all go wrong in a week, this time.

Will look forward to seeing the pic's later.:D

Awwwwwww I'm so happy for George, he deserved to have some friends and I'm glad that this time it was so easy for him.:D

I loved this boy and if I'd had the space would have happily given him a home here with me.:love::love:

Fingers cross it doesn't all go wrong in a week, this time.

Will look forward to seeing the pic's later.:D

if it goes wrong he as plenty more to choose from:D:lol::lol::lol: he just goes round to them all saying hello:lol::lol::lol:

I love George :love: How wonderful that he's sorted out all the bonding on his own, bless him :D

Sorry it didn't work out with George and Oscar though Janek. Hope you find him a lovely wifey bun soon :)

if it goes wrong he as plenty more to choose from:D:lol::lol::lol: he just goes round to them all saying hello:lol::lol::lol:

I know he has,:D he was so desperate to be friends with Oscar when they where together here. It was just a shame it turned out he way it did.:(

He is the cutest rabbit I have ever seen in my life. For people who didnt know him, click here!
Tracy, it was Oscar who was having none of it, I'm gutted that he rejected George... and George paid with that massive tear in his ear!

Sorry it didn't work out with George and Oscar though Janek. Hope you find him a lovely wifey bun soon :)

thank you....Its proving difficult finding a giant girl right now that is sutible for Oscar... have been searching for quite some time now! :(.

Yay, I'm so happy that he has found new friends! I can't wait to see new pics of the gorgeous George :)

Janak, i'm sure Oscar will find a wife soon. In fact, Bella is being a little ****bag this week so shall I send her down?!?!:lol::lol::lol:

Back