• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small Pellet Food

Hiya,

I am in the process of changing my bunny to pellet food, he is on muesli at the moment, but doesn't eat all of it. I have tried Science Selective Rabbit Food, but the pellets are quite large and he doesn't eat them so can any one recommend me a good small pellet food?

Thanks a lot!
Anne

Excel junior and dwarf does have small pellets in comparision to their adult (i have both, for different buns), but other brands are smaller. My baby mini lops find the excel junior and dwarf fine to eat, and they were both smaller than average when we got them.

The male came on dodson and horrell from the breeder (sorry dont know the exact spelling) and those pellets were much thinner but a little longer compared to the excel ones.

As i said, i use excel junior and dwarf and mine gulf that right up with no problems!

Back