• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ahum - Manners Monty

holidayhutch

Warren Veteran
Was filling Montys Hay up this afternoon and noticed he seemed a little hot so popped a fresh cold water bottle in for him (wrapped in an old pillow case). Turned my back to get more hay , looked back and ahum.... he was humping it:oops:. I think he is missing having some female company:roll:

Aha - that explains it then, it's all your fault:lol: *wonders what under aged bunny eyes have seen whilst there:lol:

i think its my old bunny Jasper,hes a bad influence on the young ones. he will not tollerate other bunnies but loves his teddy to bits:oops: he usually waits till people come to look around then shows teddy how much he loves him:roll:

i think its my old bunny Jasper,hes a bad influence on the young ones. he will not tollerate other bunnies but loves his teddy to bits:oops: he usually waits till people come to look around then shows teddy how much he loves him:roll:

:shock:And he looks so sweet and innocent too:lol::lol:

Back