• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Look what i have just won!!

Oh congratulations, you must be very proud. Are you going to take a hammer with you when you go to collect it :lol:

Can I just say that although that particular one looks very ropey, I have had several of these in the past to use as shelters for the buns when they're in the huge runs in case it starts to rain.

Must admit, I don't think mine were THAT small though !!!

ETA - just looked at the measurements again :shock: - no, mine were definitely not that small - not even for a temporary shelter

It is hard to imagine the misery a poor creature could face in that. Sitting its whole life in a small cell, never hopping, running for joy, kicking and bunkying in happiness, feeling the wind in its ears, standing periscoping, grazing in a large open space or showing all those true rabbits traits that we all know and love. Why oh why do people never seem to take that miniscule leap of imagination...and think about the creature they are cruelly imprisoning ????

It is hard to imagine the misery a poor creature could face in that. Sitting its whole life in a small cell, never hopping, running for joy, kicking and bunkying in happiness, feeling the wind in its ears, standing periscoping, grazing in a large open space or showing all those true rabbits traits that we all know and love. Why oh why do people never seem to take that miniscule leap of imagination...and think about the creature they are cruelly imprisoning ????

:cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

Glad no other bunny will live a life of misery in that prison :evil:, well done. Will you tell the person you get it off why you've brought it?

Go you!

Its sickening that some people think its ok to keep a rabbit in something like that and that places sell them reinforcing this idea, it makes me think its like keeping a toy in a cupboard, you can just forget about it until you feel like playing with it.

This animal welfare act - is it really doing anything if people can still sell and use such unsuitable things? What can we do?

Im thinking, a new carrier? Its cheaper than those tiny plastic things you get at pet shops.

such a good idea Kris. I never thought of looking and buying up the small hutches in Oxfordshire.

Back