• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Guess Who..........................

Minimallow

Wise Old Thumper
Thought id show how well Elliot is getting on. I "think" his coat seems to be getting a bit better condition and i think its thickening a bit. Its hard for me to tell as i see him every day! His body fat is starting to spread a bit more evenly - he still has a boney sort of hunched back but i think that also looks better. Maybe you can tell me better than i can see!

DSC03628Small.jpg

DSC03629Small.jpg

DSC03631Small.jpg

DSC03634Small.jpg

DSC03635Small.jpg

DSC03638Small.jpg

DSC03639Small.jpg

DSC03652Small.jpg

DSC03653Small.jpg

Little miss trouble giving mallows bum a wee nibble :roll::lol:
DSC03658Small.jpg

Is it Elliot by any chance. :lol: You can never have enough piccies of Elliot. I think he looks in excellent condition :love:

awww:love: the first pic where hes looking through the mesh made me go awwww :D he looks so sweet. yes he seems to be putting weight on nicely,you are doing a wonderful job with him.

awww:love: the first pic where hes looking through the mesh made me go awwww :D he looks so sweet. yes he seems to be putting weight on nicely,you are doing a wonderful job with him.

I love it when he does the peeking thing. So cute! The staining is really going now too which is great. He enjoys getting his daily brush too so that helps :)

I love it when he does the peeking thing. So cute! The staining is really going now too which is great. He enjoys getting his daily brush too so that helps :)

his fur looksmuch better. i can still remember what the little bit of fur on the top of his head between his ears feels like :love:

his fur looksmuch better. i can still remember what the little bit of fur on the top of his head between his ears feels like :love:

I love that bit of fur :love: Its growing to a big bit of fur now :lol:
Its funny he still tends just to sit a lot but its just like he's so content. I hope he actually is and not just bored :shock::lol:

Hes eating more hay but his poos still arent great yet. Bought some Avipro to help him along

For those of us that haven't been around long (or just missed the thread :oops:), please can you give us a brief history of Elliott and some 'before' photos

Elliot came from Kayj and then onto BARC. He was found by RSPCA inspector ina 2 foot hutch - thin, emaciated and standing in his own poo/pee.
He was very frightened of people.
I adopted him from BARC (BArnsley animal rescue charity) in the hope to bond him to my trio. He lived inside with us for a good few weeks to try and get him ussed to us and put on weight etc. At first he ws scared - then once he sniffed us and relaxed that was him - hes so loving. Very calm and sits there for ages being stroked etc. Thats the short version :lol:
I put this up before but it shows elliots journey from BARC to us - to getting introduced to the bunnies to where he is now :D

http://www.onetruemedia.com/shared?...kin_id=701&utm_source=otm&utm_medium=text_url

":love::love::love:" is all I have to say about Elliot.

I'm sure he's content and not bored. ;):lol:

Back