• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Big and Beige go camping

rabswood

Wise Old Thumper

Beige:
Looks like The Mommy thought it would be a good experience for us to go camping over the Bank Holiday weekend

Big: We free ranged as usual on Saturday in the garden but instead of going back into the Rabbit Room The Mommy put us in the big wooden camping box with a make shift run

Beige:
There was purple vet bed in the bed area

Big: And a big nest at the other end of the box

Beige:
That big nest is a litter tray Big

Big: yes a litter tray nest at the other end of the box

Beige: So we spent the rest of the day camping and popping in and out of the big box into the run before The Mummy took us back to the Rabbit Room for sleeps

Big: Then the next day which was really sunny we went camping in the box first, then free ranging then camping again

Beige: By sleep time we were ready to go back in the Rabbit Room so sat in the box staring out looking for The Mummy to come and get us.

Big: The mummy had closed us in the box cos she said foxes could get us in the make shift run and now it was dark it was safer for us to be in the camping box

Beige: We were much relieved when The Mummy took us back into the Rabbit Room, we like spending the day free ranging and camping but it’s good to go back inside

Big:
The other bunnies do camping all the time

Beige: Yes they must like it

Big: But we don’t do we

Beige:
No we don’t

Big: We like free ranging but we don’t like camping much

Beige: It’s alright for a Bank Holiday weekend

Big: Yes but I wouldn’t want to do it all the time

Beige: No I wouldn’t either

Rabswood: Here are photos of 2 little prisoners on cell block H waiting for their mummy to take them back indoors to the nice cozy rabbit room :(

BigPrisoner.jpg

Beigeprisoner.jpg

BBPrisoners.jpg

Poor little prisoners :( just like Captain Carrot. :( I hope they are happy to be back in the bunny room. :)

Ahh Big and Beige, campings a nice idea but it is lovely to go "home" isn't it. We stayed in a Tipi in Cumbria last year in August, (rained like you wouldn't believe - what I call "wrist slitting weather!") I have to report that there's a reason Tipi's didn't catch on in England! Boy did it make us appreciate the comforts of our "rabbit room" when we got home!

Big and Beige are actually doing 'try before you buy' as this is going to be their new outdoor home once a secure run has been made and attached. I am introducing it to them gradually so that Beige doesn't have a heart attack :lol:

Rabswood

Big and Beige are actually doing 'try before you buy' as this is going to be their new outdoor home once a secure run has been made and attached. I am introducing it to them gradually so that Beige doesn't have a heart attack :lol:

Rabswood

You can't do this to them.:no: You will miss having them indoors. :)

You can't do this to them.:no: You will miss having them indoors. :)

I know I feel very nervous about leaving them outside all night on their own and not snug and safe in the house with me but it's got to be done. All bunnies must be outside. It will be nice for them when they have access all day to their run which is going to open up onto the garden for free ranging too :D

Big: What's try before you buy?

i dont think they like camping much :lol::lol::lol::lol:

how are you going to tell them its a forever move :shock::shock:

i dont think they like camping much :lol::lol::lol::lol:

how are you going to tell them its a forever move :shock::shock:

I don't know :oops:

I am hoping they will grow to like it. When it's time to go to bed they are sitting together staring out waiting for me to get them and carry them to the rabbit room. I'm dreading leaving them out on the first night :(

Rabswood

Aaaaw bless them. They will probably throw a huge party and have a midnight feast like all good naughty little bunnies:lol::lol:

just tell them when hunmons move into a new house they have partys

that should do it

we all know how big and beige like a goood party

Back