• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

can you bond two males

The most recent bond I have done was 2 neutered Bucks.
It was the easiest bond ever.
So I would say it really depends on the specific Bucks

its a baby bun so I would have to wait till it was older (its 8wks) and then get it netured my worry is what if after all they dont bond?

I bonded my two buns, thinking that Milo was a girl, only to find out after they had been bonded that Milo was a boy!

I've only had one issue where they fought, but it was due to environmental change, and they groomed each other between fights! :lol:

They are all loved up again and are best friends. :love:

But it definitely depends on each buns temperament. I have two very submissive boys, so I had an easy time!

Our two guys didn't like each other at first but now there in love and groom each other and cuddle :D Once one man made it clear he was the boss the other bun fell into line and now happily lies there and lets the boss clean him haha. It did take about 4hrs initially including many a carrier ride around the house and confined spaces for them to sort out their manly issues :roll::lol::lol: All worth it in the end :D :love::love:

Yes is the answer but it would depend on the rabbits.

I've done quite a few recently but that may be down to the fact that there doesn't seem to be many does around.:)

All have gone well :D so it maybe possible for you but as said before it odes depend on the rabbits.

its a baby bun so I would have to wait till it was older (its 8wks) and then get it netured my worry is what if after all they dont bond?

How old is your other one. i have two unneutered males together at the mo as they are too young yet to be done. When I have them they were 8 and 9 weeks and i put them straight together with no problems as they are young enough bot to know any different. I know they may start to fight abnd will need to get them done asap when they are old enough but they love each other at the mo. :wave:

Back