• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Getting ready for Rupert!

Bunny Manor

Young Bun
I'm being a bit eager and keen and before i know whether I am definately okay to have Rupert!:D

I have been moving hutches this morning, first Bugsy has moved out of the shed. then after it's cleaned Angel is moving in.

The used turf is up and will be replaced with slabs tomorrow. The new bigger run needs to be assembled.

Then I need to get Angel to use the rabbit flap in the shed so she can get outside! She came from a breeder who kept her in a small cage. When I got her in November she wouldn't jump at all. Now she really loves running and jumping in the air. She had to learn to jump small heights onto a low chair. Once she mastered that and her confidence grew I took her to the outside two steps after lots of encouragement she finally realised that she could move safely. Then she progressed to getting into and out of her hutch, so she made need to be shown how the flap works and that she won't be left out all the time!!:love:

Back