• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

*Sighs*

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
Went into the recently revamped P@H this morning

Giant Papillon- £129- info : Needs a large cage/hutch. Not suitable pet for small child due to size. Can live for up to 5 years.

Also numerous Baby Buns in hideous perspex enclosures. No fan/air-con so really hot :cry:
Water bottles too high.

A customer came in to 'return a dead GP.
Given a replacement free of charge.

No point in this thread other than to get it out of my system.

There was a giant bun in my local one when I went there on Thursday. Atleast they say it's not suitable for children... Maybe the price puts them off too.

The giant bun in my local P@H recently had a litter of about 6 or 7 kits. They're all quite high price ( around £130 ) So at least people will think before buy one... The cage wasn't really big enough for the 7 rabbits. It was about 1 1/2 times the size of the other rabbit cages. :roll:

The giant bun in my local P@H recently had a litter of about 6 or 7 kits. They're all quite high price ( around £130 ) So at least people will think before buy one... The cage wasn't really big enough for the 7 rabbits. It was about 1 1/2 times the size of the other rabbit cages. :roll:

You must live pretty close to me cos I saw them too.

Poor buns :( they were cute though! :roll:

When I worked in a pet shop (not P@H) someone bought a cavalier that died, and the manager said that they could have another puppy free of charge. :evil:

Can't believe they have to bring back the dead guinea pig how disrespectful. :censored:

I agree - but what's even worse is what do they do with the body.....:shock: :(

I personally would never do that - I just don't have the heart to do it but of course I will never buy any animals from P@H.

Back