• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Why wont my buns go out?

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
Its lovely outside - they have tunnels, boxes, tubes, a HUGE shed with donuts/bedding/hay, bowls of water, tubs of grass etc.

Why are they huddled up in front of fire as if its the middle of winter and as soon as I approach them, they do a runner cos they know I am taking them outside?

Are my bunnys spoilt?:oops::oops:

Mine are the same! If I open the back door then they never go out on their own and I have to shut them out if I want them to get some fresh air or they keep coming back in! I think mine are definately spoilt!

Yep, same with G + P. They like it well enough if I shut them in the run, but if they have the option to go back in the shed, they will! Boring bunnies!

Have you tried going out with them? Maybe it's your company they miss?

Im in the garden with them! It is a bit cloudy here so I will let them snooze until later, but Lucy needs to be doing a bit of running to shift some pounds! :lol:

i think because they are used to inside outside is just too scary... i think thats why Alvin hated outside and looked like he was being punished rather than having a good time when i made him go out....

movies with gunfire are nothing.. tiny bit of fresh air and we have bunny panic :lol::lol::lol::lol:

movies with gunfire are nothing.. tiny bit of fresh air and we have bunny panic :lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol::lol::lol:

Yeah i think they are all used to being inside and spoilt!!

Lola said 'mummy look at my fur when the wind has blown it!!'

Saying that they are both in their runs in the garden sleeping! But if they spot me then up and eating the runs so they can escape!!

It may be because it's too hot they don't want to run around. They may want to go out a bit later when the sun gos behind something.

i think it's just rabbit obstinacy. they object to any decision that isn't directly their own!

mine go out in the evenings. they love it. but they don't want to go, and they don't want to come back. rabbits!

Back