• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

panacur

steph182

Wise Old Thumper
How long should a course last? Says 9 days but I'm worried about Charlie now. He seems fine but he's staying on the course to be sure.

28 it is. Best to be safe.
I'm gonna clean the hutch out soon if I can stop crying for long enough

28 it is. Best to be safe.
I'm gonna clean the hutch out soon if I can stop crying for long enough

It must have been such a dreadful shock for you :cry:
But you did everything possible for Mable including making sure she received Veterinary Care. Sometimes we cannot save a Bun, however hard we or the Vets try :cry:

It must have been such a dreadful shock for you :cry:
But you did everything possible for Mable including making sure she received Veterinary Care. Sometimes we cannot save a Bun, however hard we or the Vets try :cry:

Normally when I lose a pet it's to old age... She was only 6 months old. I'm so glad I took her to the vets at 12am so she got pain relief at least, I'd have never of forgiven myself if I hadn't

Normally when I lose a pet it's to old age... She was only 6 months old. I'm so glad I took her to the vets at 12am so she got pain relief at least, I'd have never of forgiven myself if I hadn't

Exactly.
You could not have done anything more for her. So many Buns would not have received the care you gave.
It really is tragic that you have lost her :cry:

My boyfriends helped me clean out the hutch so its all clean.
Charlie had his first bit of panacur at 5ish this morning... Will it matter if he gets the next one at 11pm/12am? Just so it's just before he gets fed

Back