• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

PLEASE can our little girl have some vibes :(

Buuny_Friend

Mama Doe
Our little girl Pico was spayed today and she is yet to eat anything :(

Please can we have some food eating and pooh doing vibes.

Thank you.

(P.S. She has had pain meds etc...she was seen by a very rabbit savvy vet :))

aww hope she's ok - try her with all her favourites! mine cant resist corriander!

Have tried :(

She just seems very sleepy and seems to want to rest. She has spent most of the time since being home lying in her litter tray. She is indoors with her friend so we can keep a close eye on her.

I don't want to keep waving food in her face so I keep trying every half hour to an hour or so as not to stress her too much.

I'd let her rest tonight. A spay is majorly intrusive and I'm sure she'll feel brighter in the morning...

Pico brought a tear to my eye this morning when she ate some pellets out of my hand :love: I was so worried about her all night :(

She has done some poos, allbeit small, but it's a start.

Thank you all so much for all your vibes...me, Pico and her friend Amelie are VERY grateful. x

Poor Pico. I think it's quite usual for them not to want anything to eat on the first night, but as long as she is starting to show an interest in food today then that's a good sign. I hope she feels much better soon. :love::love: Bubbles took around 3 days to get back to her normal self -she was quite subdued until then.

Back