• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

what a day ....including Liesel update

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
sent in two piggies and two buns for neuters / spayes today ...

well piggies are fine....

one bun has started picking stitches before she even left the vets ..:roll:

and poor Liesel has had to stay in ..

She had a big bleed during the op and although she is fine now they need to keep her in for observations overnight ....:?

*sigh* ...and i just got my hallway empty of poorly buns 2 days ago :evil:

Last edited:
Oh no, poor bunnies, hope Liesel will being feeling much better soon and that the other bunny leaves the rest of her stiches alone

sending vibes for Liesel and the piggies and lots of "no picking at stitches" vibes for your other bun:no:

Hello Angie, is your 'hallway empty of poorly bunnies' my Rosie bunny by any chance?! Hope your little bundles are ok, which bunny has been picking stitches?

Hello Angie, is your 'hallway empty of poorly bunnies' my Rosie bunny by any chance?! Hope your little bundles are ok, which bunny has been picking stitches?

how did you guess ...:lol:

and before that it was my Flopsy who was in there for 6 months ...:shock:

Oh no Angie, what a day you've had - poor bunnies, hoping they will both be ok - Liesel's babies say 'come on mummy, get well soon xxxx'

Back