• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Ronnie and Snowy - desperate for a new home

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Ronnie came into care in April 2008 and Snowy came into care in August 2008 - so they are both long termers :( They are both neutered and vaccinated.

snowyronnie5.jpg

Ronnie
ronnie2.jpg

Snowy
snowy7.jpg

You may remember we were trying to rehome Ronnie as a single house bunny as she was so agressive, then this happened... :love::love:

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=168121

Please please guys if you are considering getting a pair of bunnies, take these gorgeous bunnies into consideration :love::love: Ive met them both, and they are absolutely gorgeous!!

All the information about them can be found here...

http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/newpages/ronniesnowy.htm

:cry::cry::cry: Awww these poor sweethearts - they will make someone a very rewarding pair of bunnies :love: If only we'd got more room :(

Ronnie and Snowy are still in care. I have no idea why, they are absolutely stunning bunnies and the photos do them no justice :love:

I never give up on rehoming animals, but I am getting close with these two :cry: Not any interest over the last 5 months since they've been a pair at all. And no interest in either of them prior to that when they were single :cry:

They were at our adoption and awareness day on Saturday and everyone was oohing and arhhhing at them as they are so dinky and cute. They kept periscoping up through a green tunnel up ended in a cube. They were so sweet so I can't understand why no-one wants them.

Ronnie and Snowy are still here with us looking for a home. If you have space for a pair of bunnies, please consider these :( xXx

Poor wee mites, I hope they do find a great home soon. If I win the lottery I promise I'll take them.

Back