• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Liam and Niamh- U/D Today is the Day.....

Jack's-Jane

Wise Old Thumper
On Sunday Liam and Niamh are going to their FANTASTIC forever home with Katie7 :D

They have an absolutely brilliant set-up, far better than I can offer them here.
Although they are the first Buns I have ever rehomed I am happy for them as I know what a wonderful life they will have with Katie.
Plus I have been told I can visit them :D

I will probably blub on Sunday :oops: and I will miss the two little Buns alot.
But I just dont have the room to give them the life they deserve.

So the unthinkable is about to happen, Jack's-Jane is rehomming two Rabbits.

xx

Last edited:
Aww Jane - you've given these buns such a wonderful life so far - without you they wouldn't have stood a chance and they'll be eternally grateful to you, so of course you'll be sad, but like you said - you can go visit!

Be strong!

Aww Jane - you've given these buns such a wonderful life so far - without you they wouldn't have stood a chance and they'll be eternally grateful to you, so of course you'll be sad, but like you said - you can go visit!

Be strong!

I trust Katie 100% and I know she will look after them both really well.

Oh I see!
Well you have given them such a fantastic start in life after their hiccup, they have grown into such beautiful rabbits and now can live out the rest of their days with Katie. :love:

I'm so pleased for katie, I know how excited she is :D They are going to have such a great set-up after all her hard work. They definately are very lucky bunnies :love:

I will be taking Liam and Niamh over to their forever home this morning.
I am really happy for them and for Katie :D

But I am a selfish old git and feel really :cry: for me
...............:oops:

Awww, I'm sure Liam and Niamh will be very happy with the excellent new start they got from you. Tons of pictures should help! Hear that, katie7? :)

Awwwww, it's going to be hard to let them go, I know, but it sounds like they'll have a brilliant life and you will still get to see them. :):)

Good luck for this morning Jane. Sounds like they are going to go to a fantastic home thanks to you.

Sending you a hug coz I know you will be sad to see them go.

We will need lots of photos Katie.

Katie has worked so hard to provide Liam and Niamh with the most fantastic accomodation. I could not ask for better. They will have much much more room than I can give them here. They are young and VERY active Bunnies and they deserve to have the best home possible. That home is with Katie xx

I will be taking Liam and Niamh over to their forever home this morning.
I am really happy for them and for Katie :D

But I am a selfish old git and feel really :cry: for me
...............:oops:

You are not selfish; it is normal to feel sorry when you let them go. (I know I wouldn't be able to do this. :oops:) You should be proud of yourself, as those two bunnies wouldn't have survived without you. :)

It is a great thing that you are doing Jane and you have, as always, got the bunnies best interests in mind.

Cant wait to see pictures in their new home.

Good luck today Jane :wave:

I'm sure Liam and Niamh will be very happy in their new home, and very grateful for all the love and care you've given them :D

Liam and Niamh are now in their new home :D

I managed to not blub til driving home :oops:

Thank you for offering Liam and Niamh a forever home Katie. I know that you will take great care of them.

xx

Liam and Niamh are now in their new home :D

I managed to not blub til driving home :oops:

xx

Well done Jane. I'm sure they will settle in nicely and you can go and visit them. You have done a brilliant job bringing them up. You should be very proud of what you have acheived with all 5.

Back