• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

colour of rabbits

teresateddyb

Warren Scout
just sittin in the sun in the garden enjoying watchin the bunnies binky in the run i was wondering what colour bunnies you all like heres a list of my top five

1 white with pink eyes or just white i have 3 white bunnies
2 chocolate brown i love my chocolate otter
3 black or black otter which i have one of
4 butterfly i have an agouti and white butterfly
5 tri i have an adorable tri dwarf lop

teresa

My alltime favourite is I think white with blue eyes! I also love the silver colour of the Champagne D'Argent (of which I have one). But then, I adore most colours and also love agouti and certainly love black!

Vera

I have:

1 Agouti Dutch
1 Orange (with white and black/brown patches) Lionhead/Angora
1 White&Grey Sealpoint.

I want an English Spot though ;)

i've got a black otter but i have yet to see any colour rabbit i haven't gone 'aaawwwww:love:' at:lol: the blue/grey buns always seem to catch my eye tho (if thats the way to describe the colour properly?)

Here goes:

2 grey (Smirnoff/Flint)
1 grey/agouti colour (Spice)
2 REWs (Suki, Alistair)
1 white with dark nose & speckled ears & pale spots & pointy teeth (Calel)
1 white with grey spots (Joey)
2 white with agouti spots (Sugar/Rosie)
2 harlequin (Cracker/Treacle)
1 black & tan (Polly)
1 tri-colour (Alfie)
1 siamese sable (Missy)
2 really really dark greys (Snap/Pop)
1 agouti foster (Flapjack)
1 orange/yellowy (Kendra)

i am pretty new to bunnies so still discovering all of the clour combination! but i like grey (like smokey grey), white and pure black, and also Ginger! i have a thrianta and she is the most lovely intense ginger! it is like a rust colour!

Back