• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Do rabbits get hiccups?

Dylans_Mam

Warren Scout
Hi again,

Now and again I notice Dylan kind of twitching, he looks like he has the hiccups. It doesn't last long and doesn't bother him at all, could it be the hiccups? :?

Thanks

I don't have an answer, but I will be very interested in the replies. I sometimes notice one of my buns doing this aswell.

Yep they do, sort of makes their middle twitch and they sometimes make a hiccup noise.
Scared the life out of me when Flopsy first had them, i rang the emergency vets in hysterics thinking something was wrong :lol:

yep ted took a real habit for having them nearly every night one time after a good run around, it's so funny and cute.

Awwww :love::love:, im happy now, i was worrying myself about it, hehe. He does tend to get them after his mad half hours of running laps around the living room :lol:. He must be like his mam, i get the hiccups a lot to, hehe. I will have to listen out for the cute hiccup sounds :lol:.

Ebs has had hiccups. I nearly died to begin with as I thought she was having a fit, but then the rational side of my brain kicked in :D

Back