• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Sparkle has deserted me...

mum2buns

Warren Scout
...because she wants to be with her brothers Tyson and Bruno.
It seems she prefers their company to mine.
She came to live with me as a house bunny but had a very messy bottom every morning. I put it down to what she was eating and changed things but there was no difference.
Then she went for her hols to Kayj and stayed with Ty and Bru (they used to play together all day but Sparkle would come inside for the night while they returned to their shed).
When she was at Kay's her bottom was clean so we decided it must be because she missed Ty and Bru when they weren't there.
They have been together (in the house) for a week now and no more messy bottoms so last night they were relegated to the shed (Ty and Bru don't like living in the house) and again she is fine.
I have resigned myself now to the fact she loves Ty and Bru more than she loves me!!! I am just happy that she's happy and her joining the two boys has stopped them fighting in the garden :)
I miss her being in the house (although she does pop in to visit) but know it's the right thing for her (especially when I see her demanding grooming off the boys and they just do as they are told) :D Who'd have thought a rabbit could have irritable bowel!!!! and Kayj before you suggest it I am not having another house rabbit however gorgeous your bunnies are :lol: 3 is enough for me

:lol::lol::lol::lol:
You can have Scooby the dog:lol::lol::lol: or even Gypsy and Scooby, I have a few options for you.:D:D

he won't mind being a single bun until you find him a friend (no hard sell or anything;):lol::lol::lol:)

Do you want to find your friend strung up in her bunny shed ? cause thats what'll happen if i get anymore bunnies right now :lol:

Awe good for Sparkle, two men to attend to all her needs :lol: I think we need some piccies please....

no problem Kay - you can hijack my post any time but no more buns - or Scoobys or whoever else you might want to send me (unless it's that sweet little white bun who loves having his nose stroked of course!!!! - thank goodness he has a home to go to)
Will try to get some pix if they sit still long enough. They really do love each other - ask Kay. They make a lovely trio and once I'd stopped moping about last night because Sparkle was no longer my house girl I realised it was best for everyone (especially me as is was no fun plonking her in the sink every morning believe me) :roll:

These are some pics I took of them at mine last week:D Sparkle is the boss and loves the camera.
This is Sparkle/Twinkle
005-1.jpg

This is Tyson & Bruno, They have just been told off off Sparkle for wanting to eat some food:lol::lol::lol:
006-1.jpg

These are some pics I took of them at mine last week:D Sparkle is the boss and loves the camera.
This is Sparkle/Twinkle
005-1.jpg

This is Tyson & Bruno, They have just been told off off Sparkle for wanting to eat some food:lol::lol::lol:
006-1.jpg

So so cute!

Hi
I have only just seen this.
It was only a matter of time wasn't it? :lol::lol: How lovely that the boys have accepted her.

Eric and Enie are going to be introduced to Miss Honey Bumbalina soon (or visa versa) - just hope I have the same success as you have.

Such lovely news!

(You must miss her so much!)

Back