• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

poor bunny ...... newly arrived tonight..

bunnymadhouse

Wise Old Thumper
2009_0528may090022.jpg

2009_0528may090023.jpg

:( :( :(

this little boy was signed over to us today ...

he is pitifully thin .....stinks of urine ...and was handed over literaly dripping wet as he had "just been washed" before being brought to us ... they hadnt even tried to dry him off .. :(:(

He keeps looking like he is falling asleep...and i think with the way he has started eating its probably due to lack of energy through lack of food .. :(

:cry::cry: I hate people :cry::cry:
Hope hes going to be ok? Is he deffo a he and whats his name?
He is :love: sending get well vibes and big nose rubs xxx

You should name him Charlie Bucket (I think thats the boy from charlie and the choco factory, if not correctme :oops::lol:)

Glad he is with you and can now be properly looked after :wave:

Oh poor boy! How could someone let him get in that state?!
Will keep my eyes peeled for how he gets on, as I have a friend who's looking for a Gregory look-alike to be a housebunny!

Oh the poor little mite :( :(

Thank goodness he is safe with you now, poor baby looks soooo sad :(

Lots and lots of vibes..hope we see some happier pictures soon!

Aww Angie bless him :cry: Well if you want to sneak him over to auntie michelles for some fattening up when i get the bonding buns thats fine with me. He is :love:

How awful. :cry:

Poor little boy. I'm so glad he's safe and snug with you. I dread to think of the state of wherever it was he was living before....

Sending him 'get well soon' vibes. He looks so, so sad and forlorn.

Poor bunny. The photos of him are so sad :cry:

Sending big hugs and lots of get well vibes to the latest arrival

Back