• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Cuddles is...

Starlight

Warren Veteran
Already reserved! :shock:

She only got here Monday!!

She is a fast worker!!

adoption009.jpg

Nooooooooooo!!!! I hate my OH, he said we weren't allowed to reserve a bun til Beau's wound is better. I hate him SO much right now. AAAAAARGH!!!

Nooooooooooo!!!! I hate my OH, he said we weren't allowed to reserve a bun til Beau's wound is better. I hate him SO much right now. AAAAAARGH!!!

Bumble is still looking ;)

She is a little upset as she has been here about 4 months and has no interest, and today Cuddles got picked over her, only having been here 4 days.

Bumble is still looking ;)

She is a little upset as she has been here about 4 months and has no interest, and today Cuddles got picked over her, only having been here 4 days.

Ohh, Bumlbe :love: I like you too, I'm just not allowed to make Beau travel that far unless there's a back-up plan :( are there any other scrummy bunnies at Starlight's?

Your Charlie Brown avatar is all too appropriate for that post. :lol:

It is appropariate for my reaction to my OH full stop. In fact, they've started calling him Charlie Brown at work!! I kid you not!! And nothing to do with my influence at all, they picked that name on their own!!!

It is appropariate for my reaction to my OH full stop. In fact, they've started calling him Charlie Brown at work!! I kid you not!! And nothing to do with my influence at all, they picked that name on their own!!!

:lol: It's destiny!

Does that make you Peppermint Patty or Lucy? ;)

Ohh, Bumlbe :love: I like you too, I'm just not allowed to make Beau travel that far unless there's a back-up plan :( are there any other scrummy bunnies at Starlight's?

Starlights is FULL of scrummy bunnies!
Bumble is gorgeous though...she was Blues back up if he and Ollie didn't get on.
Wish I could have had them both though

Starlights is FULL of scrummy bunnies!
Bumble is gorgeous though...she was Blues back up if he and Ollie didn't get on.
Wish I could have had them both though

Think Bumble is the only single doe left :( I love bumble, and she's just like my Beau but without the mane, but I neeeeed there to be a back up!!

Back