• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Gizmo seriously poorly at emergency vets.

HoppingBinky

Mama Doe
I've just come back from the emergency vets. I found my poor little boy limp in his hutch. They've kept him in in a incubator and put fluids up,gave him pain relief and oxygen:(. They said he's hypothermic and is in a bad way. I'm so upset he's only one &a half yrs old. I can't loose him, i just can't:cry::cry::cry:. Any vibes would be most welcome.

update on Gizmo

Thank you all for your supprt and vibes.

Sadly tho Gizmo passed away to rainbrow bridge an hour a go:cry::cry::cry:. We've been to pick him up and he's at home with us till tomorrow.
They asked what i thought about having a post mortom done on him. As this is my seconed bun go like this. How much is a post mortum ? Will i still be able to bury him afterwads. I can't even think straight at the mo. He's spending the night with us. My OH is holding him and crying so i just thought i would give him so time alone, hense why i am updating you. I loved that little bun so so much:love::love:.

Back