• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Pippin - Beautiful Girly Foster Bunny!

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
Pippin is in foster care with us at Walsall RSPCA. She is 10months old, neutered and vaccinated. Pippin came into foster care because her previous owners let breeding get out of control.

When Pippin first arrived in rescue she was quite wary of people due to a lack of human contact and would stamp her foot and run away whenever she heard you coming. However since then she has come on leaps and bounds and is now always at the front of her hutch waiting to see what treats you have to offer :) She is now willing to jump up onto your lap for a fuss :love:

Pippin is looking for a forever husbun :love:

pippin6.jpg

pippin2.jpg

More pictures of Pippin can be found here...

http://www.rspca-walsall.org.uk/newpages/pippin.htm

xXx

Awwwwwwww, Walsall RSPCA have so many beautiful lady buns at the mo :love: seriously considering making the journey over to let my Beau pick hi girlie!!

How did I miss this, I am currently fostering Pippin and she is even more stunning when you see her in person and so friendly.

She is still available.

pippin012.jpg

Last edited:
How did I miss this, I am currently fostering Pippin and she is even more stunning when you see her in person and so friendly.

She is still available.

How is that possible?! :love:

So that's three potential girlybuns at Walsall RSCPA.....hmmmmm *devious thinks*

I like Pippin, Petal and Blossom.

What's Pippin's personality like? I'd like to try and get a bun more like Beau after the last bonding failed :cry: poor boy, I really want it to work this time

I am fostering Petal too.

Pippin is great, she is quite laid back and calm (compared to her sister and Petal), although she does have her moments where she races around binkying like mad.

I often sit in her run with her and she happily jumps on your lap for some food and fuss.

Last edited:
Back