• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on baby bunny 24 hours old*pics* u/d :D

deja224

Alpha Buck
Meet Harold, Feeding well seams very vocal at feeding times, Seams stong so we are crossing every thing, Now feeding warm goats milk through a eye drop, Seams the easier way also on the good side we have bowel movement :D

006-5.jpg

005-4.jpg

007-6.jpg

004-3.jpg

:D hope u like

Last edited:
Oh look!! Im keeping everything crossed for the little mite.
Good luck and I take my hat off to you for doing what youre doing!!xx

i have to post again, i cant stop looking at him.. thank you so much for sharing the pictures, hes beautiful :love::love::love::love:

He is gorrrgeous. :love:

The little front leg in the first picture just rips my heart right out.

Keep fighting, cutie pie!

OMG - well done but that would terrify the life out of me :shock:

I've only had guinea pig litters and they're born fully furred, eyes open and mooching around straight after birth - I would be worried sick about hand rearing a baby bunny

Good luck and loads of vibes for the ickle one :love:

Oh, sending so many vibes for you and little bun, well done so far, and hope he continues to thrive.
Please all previous hand-rearing experts share advice here... would love to see this little one make it.
Keep us posted...

Made it another night, he had a feed about 12 and he had his touge out and drank 0.5 ml first time! Took it really slow as he been having drops in to his mouth before this, Thank u to every one

think i need coffie lol he sleeps next to the bed at 2am he was crying for food he then cuddled in to my arm and fell asleep i didnt want to move him, He crys for for food every 2.5 hrs so im feeding him when he does as he laps it up hope im doing the right thing this scares me!

Back