• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Update on baby bunny 24 hours old*pics*

deja224

Alpha Buck
Meet Harold, Feeding well seams very vocal at feeding times, Seams stong so we are crossing every thing, Now feeding warm goats milk through a eye drop, Seams the easier way also on the good side we have bowel movement :D

006-5.jpg

005-4.jpg

007-6.jpg

004-3.jpg

Hope u like :D

Wow so tiny! :love:

I was told that pasteurized goats milk wasn't nutritious enough for very little buns, so you might want to swap to esbilac, cimicat or lactol gold kitten food.

Good luck :)

:( so confused get told not to give powerd kitten milk give full fat goats milk now told not to feed him that is there any one to can tell me 100% what i should be doing and feeding thanks

Eve who used to run Briar Patch rescue sucsessfully handreared two babies on Climicat :) she fed every few hours like you are doing and both made it. Although they were about 2 or 3 days old when she got them.

:( so confused get told not to give powerd kitten milk give full fat goats milk now told not to feed him that is there any one to can tell me 100% what i should be doing and feeding thanks

Can't tell you with 100% certainty, but I was told kitten formula was okay, but not to use puppy formula. Apparently rabbit milk is very high protein, so any replacement needs to be equally high in protein.

This book contains a whole chapter on rabbits:

http://books.google.co.uk/books?id=...a=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=1#PPA7,M1

sorry havent up dated havent stopped crying harold passed away in his sleep earlier tonight he cuddled in to me one last time his breathing slowed and he went quietly, He was doing amazing was sucking from a bottal this am, but he was to small to make it sleep well little man, thank u so much to every one :cry:

Back