• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

The buns have had an extension. - Got Catflap.

Jack-Bun

Warren Veteran
Well, we have 'attached' the buns 6ftx6ft run to the end of their kennel, by opening the door and putting the run to it. They seem to love it atm, but tomorrow we are getting them a cat-flap, and going to ask my dad to fit it, so the run is more secure and safe.

Will post pics when it is all done x

Last edited:
Ooooooo 2 spoilt bunnies - been very quiet here this morning without them Jack, missed my morning kiss from Joshykins:love: Is this going on the back end of their sleeping bit or the end of the existing run, either way it will look brilliant:D

Jack if I could come back as anyone's bun it would be yours :lol: How many home upgrades have they had now :lol:

It is wonderful to see you so passionate about the care of your bunnies :love:

louise and Gus: Jack if I could come back as anyone's bun it would be yours How many home upgrades have they had now

It is wonderful to see you so passionate about the care of your bunnies
Today 07:45 AM

:lol::lol: - Thank you :oops:

Ooooooo 2 spoilt bunnies - been very quiet here this morning without them Jack, missed my morning kiss from Joshykins:love: Is this going on the back end of their sleeping bit or the end of the existing run, either way it will look brilliant:D

Awhh!:love: I'm sure they are missing being at yours Lynne:)

It is going on the door end, the cat flap is going to be fitted next to the door, and then the run is going on there. It can be moved away when we need to get in aswell :) x

Well, we've got the catflap, but the problem is, the buns look too big to fit through :?:lol::lol:

Fatties.

I've also had to make some 'alterations' to the run, as the doors on the side, open outwards, and if they are open, the run doesn't fit onto the kennel, so We had to take one door off, and replace the hinges with those 'twisty things that hold run doors on' :)?)

It has worked really well, and all that is left to do now, is fit the flap, and teach the buns how to use it...:lol:

Back