• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Lola wont stop humping Lucy!

~ Cat ~

Wise Old Thumper
I thought it was Spring Fever but its getting worse.

Lucy cant go anywhere without Lola, when she gets back Lola gives her a right good seeing to. Lucy has just been for a pootle in the garden, flopped in the donut and Lola immediately started humping her:oops:

Its getting a bit embarassing now, if we have company, its a bit cringe!

Lucy doesnt seem to mind - she has a face on that says "Oh hurry up and get it over and doen with":shock:

Dirty bunny!:lol::lol:

:lol::lol: My Jack still has his bits and he's a humpy bunny... I had to give him a teddy bear to love :lol::lol: My brothers friend (whos 10) asked me the other day what Jack was doing and I didnt know how to word it :lol: Actually I think his teddy needs a wash :mrgreen:

Alvin does it all the time too... its such a shame for Pearl she just runs away but it must be bloody annoying :evil:

Audrey does this about 2 or 3 times a day...she sometimes ends up humping his face too:oops: so it ends up that he's got audrey's tail as a hat "waggling about":shock::lol:...poor lad just throws her off him!

....O/h always says....they're nothing like humans are they!:lol::lol:

Strawberry still gives Snowdrop a quick seeing to every now and again. And they wake me up every morning chasing!!!

Fizzy is humping Bert quite a lot at the moment, more so when the sun is out :?
My little lad always asks what she's doing to him and I tell him Bertie is giving Fizz a piggy back.

Aww gross...I've to bond some of mine together soon with daddy...no doubt...tons of humping shall be done :shock:

I took in 2 female buns for a while a couple of years ago - they were always at it. My son used to ask what they were doing so I said giving eachother a cuddle.

The lady who had them from me, commented not long after how rampant they were :lol::lol:

Bless

B XX

Moo humps liquorice's head, but then he gets his own back and humps her!! They are at it ... well like rabbits at the mo! :lol: :lol: :lol:

Back