• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Small female lop - Pixie :o)

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
A current Walsall RSPCA foster bunny - Pixie :love:

Pixie is a stunning 10 month old little lop eared bunny :) She is neutered and vaccinated, all thats missing from her life is a husbun and a forever home. She came into care from a place where breeding had got out of control :( She is a beautiful little girl...

pixie2.jpg

Helicopter ears!! :lol:

pixie4.jpg

Is this my best side??

pixie3.jpg

Please contact Lucy if you have space for this little girly :love:

Last edited:
Doh! :? Pixie has just gone on reserve pending a check on the previous homevisit still being valid and them committing to her when the fosterer is back next Monday, fingers crossed.....

Awwwwwwwwwwww!! Don't say that, EMOTIONAL BLACKMAIL!!

I'm not allowed to even consider getting Beau a girlfriend until his wound has healed :cry: OH says so. Big meany. :evil:

If she's still available in a few weeks though. Would u be able to try him with a few of ur girly bunnies and see which he got on with? We had a tricky bonding previously and I want to let him pick his own girly next time, i'm clearly not very good at it!!!

She's been with us for months :lol: Nevermind, she still may be available if this doesn't work out though.

Back