• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Meet the gorgeous Suki...

Becky86

Wise Old Thumper
A current foster bun here at Walsall RSPCA :)

He is 10 1/2 months old, neutered and vaccinated. He is absolutely stunning!! He came into care with his 3 sisters, who have all now been rehomed (one being Snowberry's Snowdrop :D). Can anyone give this gorgeous little boy a home?!?

suki8.jpg

suki10.jpg

:love: :love: :love: :love:

Well I showed Snowdrop and this was her response-

DSCF0078.jpg

She seems interested....

DSCF0077-1.jpg

Very interested!

DSCF0075.jpg

And Strawberry doesnt look too threatened by the prospect of another male

Awwwh :love: Bless Snowdrop!

Strawberry on the other hand doesnt seem at all interested... :lol: :lol: haha

Awwwh :love: Bless Snowdrop!

Strawberry on the other hand doesnt seem at all interested... :lol: :lol: haha

He is only interested if its edible!

I am now starting my whining routine to convince the other half that Snowdrop is really missing her brother (who actually she was never bonded with as they were separated when they came in) and that we need to adopt him!!! Lol

He is only interested if its edible!

I am now starting my whining routine to convince the other half that Snowdrop is really missing her brother (who actually she was never bonded with as they were separated when they came in) and that we need to adopt him!!! Lol

:lol::lol::lol: Keep trying hun!! Hope hes as easy as my OH to convince!! :lol:

Suki is quite a reserved and quiet boy but I think thats because he's been on his own so long now. He really needs a wife :love:

Suki is quite a reserved and quiet boy but I think thats because he's been on his own so long now. He really needs a wife :love:

He has the same personality as Fudge :) She is on her own (and hopefully looking soon;)) and she is quiet and loves a snuggle, shes not bothered about running about or getting into trouble, she leads a quiet life and needs a husbun :)

He is :love: GORGEOUS :love:

Saffy could do with a husband, Sadly i don't have a garden and he seems to enjoy being outside.

I hope he gets a loving home soon.
x

Our fosterer says he is very chilled out and loves to sit quietly and mind his own business :lol:

He has the same personality as Fudge :) She is on her own (and hopefully looking soon;)) and she is quiet and loves a snuggle, shes not bothered about running about or getting into trouble, she leads a quiet life and needs a husbun :)

He is :love: GORGEOUS :love:

Back