• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jazz sneezed

Jazzy B Bunny

Wise Old Thumper
Many of you know Jazz's other problems, but the past couple of days he has done a few sneezes... is this somehting to be concerned about? he's only got 1day of baytril left from a 9 day course. the vet said there was no indication of pasturella on his blood results. Its not full on sneezing fits at the moment.. just a few random ones. I will continue to give metacam unless anyone thinks there is a problem with this?

It could be something irritating his nose as he is inside now? Maybe a purfume you use or washing powder? Seem a coinsidence it started when you moved them in?

Maybe, I have not sprayed anything in my room though.. always in the bathroom then I shut the door. :( might take him up the vets and see if I can get some more baytril.

I'm taking him to the vets tomorrow morning, my dad just had a go at me saying I spend far too much on him, and that I should have him put down.. he said maybe they dont like it inside, but where else are they going to go? :cry::cry:

I'm taking him to the vets tomorrow morning, my dad just had a go at me saying I spend far too much on him, and that I should have him put down.. he said maybe they dont like it inside, but where else are they going to go? :cry::cry:

Aww dont worry hun, my mum and dad are the exact same and nowadays i dont tell them when i go to the vet :lol:

Last time my mum said "Cheryl, you need to stop taking the rabbits to the vet, you cant afford it all the time" But they dont understand when an animal is ill you take them to the vet, My mum and dad think vet bills are too expencive :?

Hope Jazz is ok, big hugs to you and nose rubs to the bunnies xx

I cant not tell them that I'm going as I had to ask my dad for a lift :( im in trouble at work now too, as I said I would be in at 10 but couldnt get a vets appointment until 10 past... so my boss is not happy either :cry: I swear the vets think i'm a complete nut case.. i'm always up there :cry:

Back