• Forum/Server Upgrade If you are reading this you have made it to the upgraded forum. Posts made on the old forum after 26th October 2023 have not been transfered. Everything else should be here. If you find any issues please let us know.

Jack's Jane - Post For You...!

PrincessPinky

Mama Doe
Bit of a random post.... but.... :D

Please can you post some pictures of Inspector Morse here for me please, i havent been a member of this forum long and the few posts i have found of him are gorgous i love him!!!!!

Thank you... :love:

Here's one to start with

005a.jpg

:love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love::love:

I absolutly adore him! I could bunny-nap him :lol:

I have never saw a rabbit like him! Whats her personalilty like? :)

Bet you live so far from me, i would of loved to of met him :love:

:love: awww also hope you dont mind me asking what breed is he? Or what is he crossed with if he is a cross?

He looks like he has a rex coat, but those massive ears lol :lol:

Does he live on his own or with a wifey bun?

I only have mini - mini lops, mini rex's and neatherlands. But i certainly want a bigger breed in the future!

Oh Swoon Swoon :love::love: look at his face it's wonderful :) he's not a rabbit, he's a litle person in furry clothes :)

I love you Inspector Morse :love::love:

Inspector Morse :love::love::love:

He doesnt look real, he should have his own tv programme :lol: or a cartoon with him running around with little hat on and a pipe solving crimes :lol: for example 'Inspector Morse in - Captain carrot and the bag of food' Did capitan carrot steal the food or was he set up???
Or 'Inspector Morse in - Lola and Lucy mass destruction' can Inspector Morse save the world before its too late??

:lol::lol::lol:
Ok got a bit carried away :oops::oops::oops::lol:

He doesnt look real, he should have his own tv programme :lol: or a cartoon with him running around with little hat on and a pipe solving crimes :lol: for example 'Inspector Morse in - Captain carrot and the bag of food' Did capitan carrot steal the food or was he set up???
Or 'Inspector Morse in - Lola and Lucy mass destruction' can Inspector Morse save the world before its too late??

I understand he's too busy campaigning to be the next Prime Minister, haven't you heard? :)
http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=182140&highlight=gawd+laugh

http://forums.rabbitrehome.org.uk/showthread.php?t=182205&highlight=morse

Last edited:

Can you imagine that!:lol::lol:

He should be in a kids book or something - he is like a bunny person!

:love: awww also hope you dont mind me asking what breed is he? Or what is he crossed with if he is a cross?

He looks like he has a rex coat, but those massive ears lol :lol:

Does he live on his own or with a wifey bun?

I only have mini - mini lops, mini rex's and neatherlands. But i certainly want a bigger breed in the future!

AFAIK Morse is a bit of Rex, a bit of English Lop and a bit of Dwarf Lop.

Morse's wife is Big Libby

Picture2620-1.gif

and here is another funny one of Morse !! :lol:

Picture1078.jpg

AFAIK Morse is a bit of Rex, a bit of English Lop and a bit of Dwarf Lop.

Morse's wife is Big Libby

Picture2620-1.gif

and here is another funny one of Morse !! :lol:

Picture1078.jpg

Libby :love::love: She is stunning :love:

And i just spat my water all over the place when i seen Inspector Morse :lol: That expression = PRICELESS
He is a real character and I just LOVE him :love::love:

Back